A light cream (for day and night) with a complex composition containing plant-derived retinol - Bakuchiol. Thanks to a large dose of concentrated ingredients, it immediately nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. Bakuchiol reaches the deep layers of the skin, increasing the production of collagen and elastin. The cream has a strong anti-wrinkle effect, and its innovative formula makes the skin radiant and younger looking. Suitable for all skin types. It has a pleasant, subtle thyme-vanilla scent.
Multi-ingredient face cream with Bakuchiol. Contains a dose of concentrated nutrients and rejuvenating ingredients.
- absorbs well
- has smoothing, nourishing and firming properties
- shows anti-wrinkle effect
- light formula
Effectiveness confirmed by advanced tests in independent laboratories. *
- 100% of the testing women confirmed the moisturizing and nourishing effects of the cream
- 96% of the testing women noticed an improvement in skin firmness
- 84% of the testing women noticed improvement in skin elasticity
Effects visible after only 28 days!
Amazing synthesis of modern solutions with what nature gives us.
Bakuchiol – retinol (retinoid) of plant origin. It is obtained in Asia, Central Europe and Africa from seeds and leaves of Bakuchi (Psoralea) and Otholobium pubescens. Its beneficial effects have been appreciated for centuries in both China and India.
Helps to regenerate damaged and keratinized skin by exfoliating and normalizing effects. It makes the epidermis more cohesive. Bakuchiol penetrates deeper layers of the skin causing the growth of phytoblasts and stimulates the skin to produce elastin and collagen. It prevents the formation of wrinkles and reduces the already formed ones.
Bakuchiol is as effective as retinol, but it is gentle and hence can be applied on sensitive skin, and be used by pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers. It also has no photosensitizing properties, and even soothes the harmful effects of sunlight on the skin.
What is the difference between Bakuchiol and Retinol:
- bakuchiol is obtained naturally, it is a botanical retinoid,
- retinol is photosensitizing, which requires sun protection, bakuchiol on the contrary - it alleviates the harmful effects of solar radiation,
- retinol causes irritation, bakuchiol, on the contrary, soothes and is also suitable for sensitive skin,
- research has shown the effectiveness of bakuchiol in reducing furrows and wrinkles,
- it reduces acne lesions and discoloration as effectively as retinol, without causing side effects during use,
- Bakuchiol is a retinol in a modern plant version.
The cream has a concentration of 1% of bakuchiol.
- Mallow macerate in avocado oil - has a moisturizing effect.
- Di and triglycerides from olive oil (natural origin) give the skin a velvety touch.
- Shea butter moisturizes and nourishes. Creates a delicate film that protects the skin against drying and aging. Supports the maintenance of water in the cells.
- Monoi oil – oil originating from the Taitian Islands - fresh gardenia flowers (Gardenia Tahitensis) are macerated (soaked) in cold pressed coconut oil. Perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin of the face. Very gentle, suitable for sensitive skin. Recommended for all skin types, especially for mature skin due to its moisturizing effect. It has soothing properties.
- Vegetable glycerin - moisturizes, has soothing properties, improves elasticity, regulates the processes of proper epidermal renewal, supports the functioning of skin lipids.
- Coconut Oil - unrefined and natural cold pressed oil. It has nutritional properties and acts as a solvent for hydrophobic substances (substances insoluble in water).
- Fractionated coconut oil - creates an occlusive layer that prevents excessive evaporation of water from the epidermis. It is a mixture of esters of capric and caprylic acids.
- Avocado oil - easily absorbed by the skin, penetrates into its deeper layers. Called the oil of 7 vitamins (A-B-D-E-H-K-PP), it strongly moisturizes, revives the epidermis, replenishes the lipid barrier. Especially recommended for dry, mature, aging and sensitive skin
The cream can be used day and night, alone or as the last step in a comprehensive skincare routing:
- in the morning - after toning the skin and applying the FLOWER ESSENCE, apply the cream to the face, neck and décolleté.
- in the evening - after toning the skin and applying the FLOWER ESSENCE or the BAKUCHIOL OIL SERUM, apply the cream to the face, neck and décolleté.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount of the cream and gently spread it over the face, neck and décolleté.
Size: 50ml (1.69 fl.oz)
We combine unrivalled efficiency with care for the environment.
- Our cosmetics are highly efficient
- Each product is packed in dark biodegradable glass
- Orders are shipped in boxes made of recycled materials.
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triolein, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Dioleate, Bakuchiol, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Dehydracetic Acid, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate.
* APPLICATION TESTS:
The product meets the requirements of the Skin Compatibility Test and has been classified as non-irritant. Tests were conducted in a group between 23-68 years of age, average age 48 years; 88% of women; 100% of the test subjects with skin phototype 2.
Precautions: Store in a dry place, at room temperature away from sunlight. Keep away from children. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
All CHO skincare products comply with current EU Regulations and are registered on CPNP (Cosmetic Products Notification Portal).