Oil face serum with bakuchiol (for night), rich in nutrients, moisturizes, regenerates and rejuvenates your skin from the very first application. The serum gently exfoliates and at the same time normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands. It improves skin density by increasing the production of collagen and elastin. It has an effect equal to retinol, and at the same time can be used for very sensitive skin. Recommended for all skin types, especially for acne and mature skin. It has a pleasant thyme-vanilla scent.
When applied overnight, the serum makes the skin regenerated and refreshed in the morning.
- the skin is smooth, firm and deeply nourished
- proven anti-wrinkle effect
- extremely efficient
Effectiveness confirmed by advanced tests in independent laboratories. *
- 100% of testing women were satisfied with the care effect of the serum
- 96% of testing women confirmed that the skin became firmer
- 96% of testing women noticed improved skin elasticity
Effects visible after only 28 days!
Amazing synthesis of modern solutions with what nature gives us.
Bakuchiol – retinol (retinoid) of plant origin. It is obtained in Asia, Central Europe and Africa from seeds and leaves of Bakuchi (Psoralea) and Otholobium pubescens. Its beneficial effects have been appreciated for centuries in both China and India.
Helps to regenerate damaged and keratinized skin by exfoliating and normalizing effects. It makes the epidermis more cohesive. Bakuchiol penetrates deeper layers of the skin causing the growth of phytoblasts and stimulates the skin to produce elastin and collagen. It prevents the formation of wrinkles and reduces the already formed ones.
Bakuchiol is as effective as retinol, but it is gentle and hence can be applied on sensitive skin, and be used by pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers. It also has no photosensitizing properties, and even soothes the harmful effects of sunlight on the skin
What is the difference between Bakuchiol and Retinol:
- bakuchiol is obtained naturally, it is a botanical retinoid,
- retinol is photosensitizing, which requires sun protection, bakuchiol on the contrary - it alleviates the harmful effects of solar radiation,
- retinol causes irritation, bakuchiol, on the contrary, soothes and is also suitable for sensitive skin,
- research has shown the effectiveness of bakuchiol in reducing furrows and wrinkles,
- it reduces acne lesions and discoloration as effectively as retinol, without causing side effects during use,
- Bakuchiol is a retinol in a modern plant version.
The serum has a concentration of 1.5% of bakuchiol.
Squalane from olive oil - helps to maintain the hydrolipidic balance in the skin. It is a natural component of human sebum. It does not leave an oily layer on the skin, it is perfectly absorbed. Recommended for all skin types, especially for allergic, delicate, sensitive, dehydrated and dry skin. It seals the intercellular binders of the skin, preventing transepidermal water escape.
STOECHIOL – new natural generation of botox. It works smarter than trying to stop the "contraction" message, but sends a "relaxing" message directly to the facial muscles. Stoechiol stimulates the secretion of beta-endorphins in our skin's keratinocytes. Stoechiol is an oil extracted from Lavandula stoechas using subcritical CO2. Lavandula stoechas (French Lavender, Spanish Lavender, Stoechas Lavender, or Topped Lavender) naturally occurs in the Mediterranean region.
Monoi oil – oil originating from the Taitian Islands - fresh gardenia flowers (Gardenia Tahitensis) are macerated (soaked) in cold pressed coconut oil. Perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin of the face. Very gentle, suitable for sensitive skin. Recommended for all skin types, especially for mature skin due to its moisturizing effect. It has soothing properties.
Vitamin E - inhibits skin aging processes related to the damaging effects of free radicals, drying out and weakening the elasticity of the epidermis. Vitamin E, by protecting the lipids of cell membranes, increases the skin's ability to bind water.
Rosemary extract - is a strong antioxidant, has bacteriostatic and anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents skin aging.
- VEGEFLOW®- a natural and sensory-rich, hypoallergenic moisturizing emollient that is a vegetable alternative to silicones; guarantees the stability of the base, does not feel sticky, is non-comedogenic and highly attractive in terms of application. It is a patented product made in the high-technology concept by a laboratory in France. It is safe for the skin and does not cause any allergic reactions with other ingredients used in the serum’s formula.
- Di and triglycerides from olive oil (natural origin) give the skin a velvety touch.
- Sunflower seed oil - does not clog pores and is very well absorbed, has the following properties:
- normalizing the work of sebaceous glands,
- protective - against external factors, including sunlight,
- anti-radical - it is an excellent antioxidant that will prevent the tissue from aging too quickly,
- nourishing - it is rich in vitamins, including E, the so-called vitamin of youth, as well as other substances beneficial to our skin, such as lecithin, which perfectly moisturizes.
- Coconut Oil - unrefined and natural cold pressed oil. It has nutritional properties and acts as a solvent for hydrophobic substances (substances insoluble in water).
- Fractionated coconut oil - creates an occlusive layer that prevents excessive evaporation of water from the epidermis. It is a mixture of esters of capric and caprylic acids.
- Vanilla extract - polyphenols contained in the extract have a strong antioxidant and anti-radical effect.
- Extract from the seeds of scented tonka beans and bergamot - it has an antioxidant effect.
- Dried cinnamon bark extract - improves skin tension and elasticity.
- Thyme extract - has an antiseptic effect.
- Lime peel extract - antibacterial properties. It also soothes inflammation, blemishes and irritation.
- Extract of carnation flower buds – antioxidant
- Jasmine flower extract - perfectly softens the skin, leaving it velvety smooth, strengthens collagen fibers and at the same time reduces fine wrinkles, improves skin structure. It seals the lipid barrier and moisturizes not only the epidermis but also the deeper layers of the dermis.
- Damask rose flower extract - antioxidant, anti-wrinkle effect, strengthens blood vessels.
The oil serum has been created for the evening skin care routine:
- in the evening - after toning the skin and applying the FLOWER ESSENCE * apply the oil serum to the face, neck and décolleté, and then, if necessary, apply BAKUCHIOL CREME (to enhance the nourishing and smoothing effect)
* this stage is optional, but it will be perfect for dry skin that needs an additional moisturizing layer, especially in winter.
The serum also works well in the following applications:
- for morning care as a base for mineral powder (after toning, apply oil serum directly),
- after morning care as a base for foundation (pat 2 drops onto the face before applying the foundation),
- 2-3 drops of the serum to your favorite cream,
- the serum can also be added to your favorite foundation so that the foundation blends with the skin better.
How to Use:
Using a pipette, apply a few drops to the hollow of your hand, then gently spread it over the skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
NOTE: the oil is liquid (there are no thickeners in the formula; it consists in 100% of natural ingredients), be careful not to spill the product when applying.
Size: 30ml (1 fl.oz)
We combine unrivalled efficiency with care for the environment.
- Our cosmetics are highly efficient
- Each product is packed in dark biodegradable glass
- Orders are shipped in boxes made of recycled materials.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Squalane,Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Bakuchiol, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Lavandula stoechas extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.
* APPLICATION TESTS:
The product meets the requirements of the Skin Compatibility Test and has been classified as non-irritant. Tests were conducted in a group between 23-68 years of age, average age 48 years; 88% of women; 100% of the test subjects with skin phototype 2.
Precautions: Store in a dry place, at room temperature away from sunlight. Keep away from children. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
All CHO skincare products comply with current EU Regulations and are registered on CPNP (Cosmetic Products Notification Portal).